SMP supply a range of Outland Technology underwater video camera systems including video console, underwater camera, underwater lights, together with umbilicals connectors and termination.
Outland Technology Video Console for Camera and Light LED
The Outland Technology Console 3200 is proving a popular choice with our clients. The 3200 is a complete underwater video system which comes with 500Gb as standard (250 hours of high res. recording).
The unit has a USB port on the front for downloading to thumb drives or External Hard drives. You cannot download directly to disks (CD or DVD) but can transfer to a PC then burn to a disk.
On the rear of the unit there is a USB port for connecting directly to a PC and the DVR becomes a external drive to the PC. In this mode the DVR Is disabled while connected. The files are actually a highly compressed H.264 in a .avi format. Software for updating your PC to run these files is included on the DVR hard drive. A really good viewer (VLC) is also included On the hard drive for use on your PC. If your running windows 7 then It should not need the codec updates.
- Weight: 45 lbs.
- Size: 22 in. W x 9.5 in. H x 23 in. D (550 mm W x 240 mm H x 575 mm D)
- Power: 110 VAC/50 or 60Hz , fused at 5 amperes (CON-3200/e: 220 VAC/50 or 60Hz)
- Light control: Variable control 0-100%
- Monitor: 12 in. LCD color with audio
- Safety: Low voltage to Diver
- Connections: Front panel connections for umbilical, audio and microphone
- Recorder: NEW HDD/ DVR 883 format (standard on all consoles)
OUTLAND TECHNOLOGY LOW LIGHT COLOUR CAMERA (UWC-325)
The UWC-325 helmet mountable color mini camera from Outland Technologies is optimized for very low light conditions. The sensitive 1/3 in. Exview CCD sensor has a resolution of 410,000 pixels. The camera has a sensitivity of 0.001 lux and features an E-Iris 3.6 mm f1.4 lens.
• Very low light sensitivity
• Lens 3.6mm f1.4
• Size 1.6″ Dia. x 4.94″.
• Depth rating 300 meters.
• Materials: Black Acetal (Delrin).
• Resolution (600 horz. lines),
• Sensitivity (.001 lux),
• 12-24 vdc, 120ma.
• Stainless Steel 2000 meter housing.
• Sapphire port for SS housing to 3000 meters+.
OUTLAND TECHNOLOGY UWL-401 LED LIGHT
The Outland Technology UWL-401 LED Light is a great low power underwater camera or work light.
• 50,000 hr. life LED
• Equivalent to 200 watt Halogen
• Size 1.6″ Dia. x 4″ L.
• Depth rating 600 meters,
• Materials 6061 T6 hard coat anodized aluminum.
• 24 VDC 18 watt,(Equivalent to 200 watt Halogen)
• 1200 Lumen LED, 700 lux at 1 meter.
• Stainless helmet mount for Superlites.
OUTLAND TECHNOLOGY CAMERA AND LIGHT ACCESSORIES
In addition to the video camera console, camera and lights, we also supply the cable, umbilical connectors and camera/light brackets.
OUTLAND TECHNOLOGY CAMERA AND LIGHT CABLE
The camera/light cable we offer is sold by the metre and can be supplied in any length to suit customers requirement. In addition we can also offer custom termination of the cable.
OUTLAND TECHNOLOGY FEMALE CONNECTORS AND LOCKING SLEEVES
These female connectors are used for connecting the diver end of the umbilical to the video camera and light.
OUTLAND TECHNOLOGY RIGHT ANGLE AMPHENOL CONNECTOR
We can supply the right angle amphenol connector which is used for connecting the surface end of the video camera umbilical to the surface video console unit.
CAMERA AND LIGHT BRACKETS
We can supply helmet bracket for use with a Kirby Morgan 37 diving helmet for connecting Outland Technology camer and lights. Alternatively we can also supply a Tee-handle handheld bracket for connecting Outland Technology camera and lights.
For more information on any of the products listed or to place an order please contact our sales team. Telephone: +44 (0)1772 687775.